Slurry Pump Shaft O Ring
|Payment Type:||T/T,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Productivity:||100 Pcs per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||100 Pcs per Month|
Model No.: E109
Slurry Pump Shaft O Ring
An O-ring, also known as a packing, or a toric joint, is a mechanical gasket the shape of a torus; it is a loop of elastomer with a round cross section, designed to be seated in a groove and compressed during assembly between two or more parts, creating a seal at the interface.
The O-ring may be used in static applications or in dynamic applications where there is relative motion between the parts and the O-ring. Dynamic examples include rotating pump shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons.
O-rings are one of the most common seals used in machine design because they are inexpensive, easy to make, and reliable and have simple mounting requirements. They can seal tens of megapascals (thousands of psi) of pressure.
O-ring selection is based on chemical compatibility, application temperature, sealing pressure, lubrication requirements, durometer size and cost.
Ethylene propylene diene monomer
A brief introduction of the slurry pumps we offer:
Slurry Pump Series:
1. Metal Lined Slurry Pump, SH Type; 2. Rubber Lined Slurry Pump (SHR Type); 3. Hi-Pressure Slurry Pump (SBH Type);
Gravel Pump Series:
1. Hard Metal Sand Pump (SG, SHG Type); 2. WN Dredging Pump (WN Type);
Sump Pump Series:
1. Metal Vertical Slurry Pump (SV Type); 2. Rubber Vertical Slurry Pump (SVR Type);
Local Pump Series:
1. Power Plant Slurry Pump (ZBG Type); 2. Coal Washing Slurry Pump (ZJ Type);
Froth Pump Series
|Material Chemical Requirements, Weight %|
|A05||Ultrachrome||2.92||0.98||0.54||0.8||26~28||≤0.8||...||0.062||..||0.051||27% Cr Erosion Resistant White Iron||58-62HRC|
|A06||NI-Hard 4||3.2||0.2||1.5||4||8||0.5||...||0.15||...||0.12||Martensitic White Iron||62-67HRC|
|A07||15/3 Chrome/Moly Iron||2.8-3.2||0.5-1.2||0.8-1.0||...||15-17||2.8-3.2||0.8-1.2||...||...||...||Chromium/Molybdenum|
|A49||Ultrachrome||1.57||0.71||1.36||2.01||28||1.96||1.32||0.038||...||0.027||28% Cr, Low C, White Iron|
|A61||Hyperchrome||4.4-4.6||2.0-2.5||0.3-0.8||...||30-32||2.5-3.0||...||...||0.2-0.3||...||Hypereutectic white iron|
|R55||Standard Natural Rubber||Natural Rubber for erosive applications||65 Shore|
|U01||Wear Resistant Polyurethane||Polyurethane Elastomer||78 Shore|
| Remarks: 1. The above different kinds of material are for for pump wet-end parts, i.e: impeller, volute liner, throatbush, frame plate liner insert, cover plate liner, frame plate liner. |
2. We also have C21, C23, and they are for parts like: shaft, shaft sleeve, shaft spacer, gland assembly etc.
3. For shaft sleeves, J04, J05 and J21 are also avaiable.
4. Pump bodies (cover plate and frame plate) and pump base, bearing housing can be made of G01-grey iron, D21-ductile iron.
Orders of Rubber Seals:
Shijiazhuang Minerals Equipment Co., Ltd
Shijiazhuang Minerals Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional slurry pump supplier in China. We are engaged in heavy duty and severe duty pumps.
Being manufactured at the highest standards, our pumps can guarantee long life, high performance, easy operation and maintenance. They are widely used in mining, mineral processing, tailings disposal, dredging, construction, metallurgy, power plants, sewage water treatment, as well as chemical and petroleum industry.
With decades of development, we have built a complete system of slurry pump design, selection, application and maintenance. We devote ourselves to offering the solutions of slurry pump application for customers from all over the world. Our team consists of a global pool of highly dedicated people working closely together to ensure our customers' success. People here are all armed with outstanding expertise, lofty commitment and strong drive to make profitable advancement, reach new height in service and deliver real results.
With a complete quality assurance system and strict manufacturing processes, we are here to offer our clients first-class products of super quality with perfect after-sale services. You are welcome to Shijiazhuang Minerals Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Shijiazhuang Minerals Equipment Co., Ltd
- Representative: Guo Xiaoming
- Product/Service: Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps , Hard Metal Gravel Pumps , Sand Dredging Pumps , Vertical Sump Pumps , Frothy Foam Pumps , Slurry Pump Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 3333333
- Year Established: 2010
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 5 Hongda Road, Yuanshi Zone, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Serena
- Tel: 0086-311-66692398
Premium Related Products